CHRISTIAN etHOS, VISION & cHRISTIAN vALUES
Christian Ethos, Vision & Christian Values
‘I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit.’
Just as God loves us, we love one another.
Our curriculum meets the needs of the whole child.
We prepare our children to take their place in a diverse world.
The individual care our children receive allows them to feel safe and grow into confident, excellent people.
'Growing Together in God’s Love to Achieve Excellence'
Our School Christian values are: Trust, Hope, Friendship, Perseverance, Forgiveness and Peace.
The aims of the school
- To nurture the Christian faith and spirituality through an understanding of Christian belief, tradition and ‘awe and wonder’ in the curriculum.
- To promote an ethos which embeds positive behaviour based on affection, respect and achievement in a caring, loving and secure environment where all gifts and talents are celebrated.
- To provide a broad and balanced curriculum enriched with quality learning experiences. High standards and risk taking are promoted and learning made exciting and memorable. The school endeavours to provide a wide range of extra-curricular opportunities and high quality extended school services to further enhance provision.
- To provide an environment where independence, responsibility and respect for oneself and others, are nurtured, thereby preparing each pupil for life and work beyond school as responsible citizens in a multicultural and diverse, democratic society where prejudice and discrimination are not tolerated.
- To ensure that teaching and learning is inclusive and focused on individual pupils' attainment, abilities and needs, thereby maximising success.
- To enter into a purposeful partnership with all adults and children associated with the school for the benefit of all.