Latest School Calendar Events
- Pick a Present (Rec-Yr6) deadline02Nov2020
- School opens02Nov2020
- Individual Photos orders deadline03Nov2020
- On-line Parents' Evening appointments05Nov2020
4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
- Christmas Card orders deadline06Nov2020
- On-line Parents' Evening appointments09Nov2020
4:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- Yr 6 Young Shakespeare workshop16Nov2020
9:00 am - 11:30 am
- Yr 5 Young Shakespeare workshop16Nov2020
1:30 pm - 3:00 pm
St. Mary’s is a caring family school which takes pride in its children, who achieve much success in a wide range of activities. You may choose St. Mary’s for several reasons: its Christian foundation, high academic achievement, wider curriculum opportunities or its caring family school ethos. We aim to provide all these and more.
Our children achieve their best when a productive partnership exists between school, child and home. Our team of dedicated teachers, teaching assistants and support staff encourage all children to progress from the moment they start school. Parental support is of the utmost importance to ensure children derive most benefit during their time with us.
I hope to share with you this wonderful school and that you grow to be as proud of the school as I am.
Mr Hitchcock, Headteacher