School uniform can be purchased online here and delivered to your home address or delivered to school (free postage) and sent home with your child. The password for the site is Stmarys1 (capitalisation is important).
All articles of clothing must be clearly marked with your child’s name
- The suggested uniform for Nursery children is a school sweatshirt with dark jog pants
- Navy blue or black coat/cagoule (coloured panels or fleeces are not allowed). Please label detachable hoods separately.
- Royal blue blazer with badge (required for most school trips and is compulsory in the Summer Term, although may be worn during other terms) - second hand blazers are available from school at our second hand termly balzer sales.
- Short/long charcoal/grey trousers (should be tailored rather than jersey/stretchy material and may be worn with black / grey socks) or grey skirt/pinafore (may be worn with grey, royal blue, navy, black tights / white socks)
- White shirt / blouse or grey shirt
- School tie
- School sweatshirt (with logo)
- V-neck pullover (optional grey/blue stripe)
- Cardigan (grey/blue stripe)
- Black, dark grey or dark brown shoes (for reasons of Health and Safety shoes should have low heels with no open toes and if a partial open foot, sufficient strap)
- Royal blue / black / navy scarf
- Royal blue / black / navy woollen hat
- Royal blue / black / navy / white hair bobbles, Alice band or similar is required if the child’s hair is shoulder length or longer
- Old overall or shirt for art and craft
Nail varnish, hair gel and friendship bands are not allowed. Jewellery is discouraged for health and safety reasons. Small plain ear studs are however permitted, but must be removed or taped over during PE and Games lessons. All jewellery must be removed for swimming lessons. Hairstyles should not include shaved or patterned hair. Hair of shoulder length or longer should be tied back with a bobble or similar in school colours.
- Blue polo shirt (with logo) or white shirt and tie / trousers or skirt
- Blue and white check dress not more than 1cm squared or skirt and blouse
- Blue sun hat (with logo)
P.E./Games (Year 1 upwards)
- White t shirt with school logo *
- Royal blue shorts *
- Sensible swimming trunks / costume (Spring term Y4)
- Training shoes may be worn for outdoor games (indoor P.E. is done in bare feet)
*An exception to the standard PE kit is an optional t-shirt in the colours of the child’s team for Junior Sports Day
(St Andrew’s – Blue; St David’s – Yellow; St George’s – Red; St Patrick’s – Green)
The following items are only available to purchase from school:
- Water Bottles
Uniform4you webite - www.stmarys.uniform4you.co.uk
9 Tatton Road
(0161 973 4231)
Lunch Boxes - Lunch boxes must be no larger than 9 x 7 inches so they can fit in racks